hi ppl!!!, well I'm gonna talk in poshy english
well, I upload a photo and a funny video, nothing to comment...
maybe you give me a "torta" qhen you read this post...
me caes mal elvira!! JAJAJAJAJ
have a nice day
i'm not going to comment anything about the photo of juan.......the video is very funny !!I'm studying so....Byee !!
Juan; you´re crazier than I thought.Best whises for the rest of the contributors.Sorry for my English( Elvira)XXXPatricia(Music teacher)
ohh juan!!that photo?! ... xDDand the video is..amaaaazing!!!!!! :)kisses for youbye my handsome boy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i'm not going to comment anything about the photo of juan.......
the video is very funny !!
I'm studying so....
Byee !!
Juan; you´re crazier than I thought.
Best whises for the rest of the contributors.
Sorry for my English( Elvira)
XXX
Patricia(Music teacher)
ohh juan!!
that photo?! ... xDD
and the video is..amaaaazing!!!!!! :)
kisses for you
bye my handsome boy
Post a Comment