Monday, April 14, 2008

CARLA ALJÁN ATTENTION!

What' s up guys?

*Saturday* =)

Hi Elvira!

I'm going to talk about A Cañiza and Allariz. Last Saturday we went to those places. It was a funny day.First we went to A Cañiza to see a windfarm; then we went to Allariz, there we visited a lot of museums.

My friends and I had lunch sitting on a bridge over a lake. I was really tired in the end...
Kisses and hugs

1 comment:

..AlBa* said...

Last year we went a religion with the priest, the 5-hour bus ... Upon arrived in Madrid we went the amusement park, where we pass very well and then we have installed at the hotel .. And we went to see some parts of the capital.
Then we went to see toledo etc.
we seen beautiful mosques and finally returned to porriño.


Elvira kisses =)



byebyee!