
Hi people!!
this is my first post and I´m a bit excited!!Oh yeah!!
I´m happy today!!!Because the weekend is arriving and ´cause I´ve just heard that ac/dc will publish a new Cd!!oh my gooooodddd!! I know!Iknow! It´s incredible but it´s true!!This is a very important piece of news to metal lovers like me!!
Well...I haven´t more time boys and girls!! But..don´t worry..I´ll be back!! muahahahaha!!
A lot of kisses!! Hope you have a good weekend!!
Bye bye!!!! Metal´s up!!!!!=)
1 comment:
What´s up guys?!
*Saturday* =)
Hi Elvira!
I´m going to talk about "La Cañiza and Allariz"
The last Thursday we went to those places...
It was a funny day...
First we went to La Cañiza to an Eolic park...
Then we went to Allariz, there we visited a lot of museums...They were really cute!
My friends and me eat on a bridge... Under the "lake"
xD
I was really tired at the end...
Kisses and hugs!
Post a Comment