Hello again! It's me, Brianda
Well I am going to talk about a school trip that I took to Madrid and Toledo last week. I had a really great time!! It was one of the best school trips I've ever went on because I learnt a lot of things and besides, I made I lot of friends. What's more, I made friends from another school!
The first day.. I went to the fairground I enjoyed the waterpark amusements a lot and I went on all the rides 5 times. My feet were frozen and me too because it rained in the afternoon.The next day I visited a buddhist temple and a mosque. In the afternoon we went to,there I visited the city. I sleept with two friends but we sometimes went to the boy's bedroom and we laughed a lot with one of my friends; she put a tampon into a boy's nose because his nose was bleeding :DD It was the best trip! I laughed a lot and I made a lot of friends, this is my school trip xD byeee!
P: I can't send photos because my camera is in Barcelona.. :S but I'll send some another day when my friend gives them to me, byee!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment