Last Thursday we went on an excursion to Allariz. We went with Juan, my technology teacher, and Anxo, a science teacher.
First, we arrived at A Cañiza to see a windfarm. It was very windy, so we left a bit fast.
When we arrived at Allariz, we had three free hours to have lunch, walk... After that, we visited museums and we walked a lot with a guide.
Finally, we were very tired, so we got on the bus and we came back to Porriño.
I liked that excursion, it was really nice !! I hope to repeat it some day, xD !
Kisses Elviraaa :)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, my invitation fell into disuse so I tell you my experience here.
I had a great time in Allariz. We went to the eolic park and then we had lunch on a bridge in Allariz. After that Aldara (the guide)showed us the town, Allariz. This was a bit tired. It was very hot but I'd like to return.
Lago, baby, I LoVe You!! =)
very well written, just a few mistakes:
so I WIL tell you ABOUT...
We went to a WINDFARM...
...a bit TIRING
See you!
Post a Comment