Last Sunday I went to the cinema, I saw a film but I had seen before and I got bored.
Later I was tired because I I had been walking a long way and I went to my house. When I arrived I took the phone and I saw Sara´s call. She had been in my house but I wasn´t here and I decided to call her. We talked for two hours. She told me about his boyfriend and about her life, It was such a long conversation! After that we met at a restaurant for dinner. I had already been there but my friend Sara had never been there. When we finished, I went to my house and I was so tired that I went to bed. The next day I went to the highschool and when the highschool finished I went to have lunch with Sara and I spent the whole day with her. I enjoyed a lot!!!!
I hope you enjoy it!!!
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment