Monday, May 26, 2008

PiercinG & Tatoo!=)



Hi Elvira!=)


I'm going to talk about "Piercing & Tattoos"

I think there are very interesting and sometimes ugly tatoos. Yes, they can be very very ugly but they can be ugly because the person who wears it wants it!

There are very different kinds of tatoos: little and pretty ones and enormous and sometimes ugly tatoos ;there can also be enormous but pretty tatoos! it depends.


As for piercing...I love all kinds of piercing!!but if they are in "strange" parts of the body I think they can be very UGLY!can't they?

My favourite kind of piercing is one which you can put on your mouth but not in the middle...(LL).


So, here's my post!

do you like it?


kisses! =)

2 comments:

Car!* said...

Elviraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa




Jajajaja

I´m very boring!
This Friday, Lucía will be sixteen years old :)


Happy birthay...

lalalalala


Bye bye! =D

Elvira said...

Carla, are you boring or are you bored? I'm sure you are just bored.