Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Piercings and tattoos


In my opinion tattoos and piercings are too dangerous to our bodies. But I like henna tatoos, because you can have a lot and when you have a shower or use water they disappear and you can have the tatoo that you like.


But I don't like piercings in the face, they are too strange and when you remove them your face has holes and this isn't esthetic.I'm sure that I'll never have a piercing in my face, only in my ears; they are aesthetic and very beautiful.


The man in the photo has a lot of piercings and tattoos...I don't like it!!!


So, see you tomorrow. Kisses Elvira!!!


1 comment:

Car!* said...

Uaaaaaaau,it´s a diferent look! Ja ja ja

Hi Elvira!

I´m going to talk about "body decoration"

On the one hand, tattoos and piercings are very decorated!A lot of people have it because they want to be diferent or they love it...
On the other hand, in a lot of jobs don´t want people with piercings, the people have remove it.

In my opinion some tattoos are nice...But I don´t put it on my skin because I think that they can produce some bad things for example: skin rash.
I don´t like piercings!!



=)




Kisses guys!