I'm going to talk about telling lies to someone, in general.
On the one hand, telling lies is something very bad and awful. Teenagers tell lots of them because they think it's better than receiving a reprimand.
On the other hand, there are some things that we'd better not tell or say and we lie or we simply don't tell anything.
In my opinion, we shouldn't lie. At the same time, I think sometimes it is better to lie than tell the truth because you can hurt someone.
Elvira, I tried to upload this yesterday but I had problems with the Internet and I couldn't. I had written it on paper but you didn't come in the morning and I couldn't give it toyou. Sorry!!=)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT'S YOU THINK OF THE TATTOO AND THE PIRCING?
I like the tattoo although you can t contract skin cancer or hepatits C itself the needle there aren't well desindeft. Before do the tattoo you think well because is for all life.
I like the pircing too althoug my parents don't leave because they don't like.
In my opinion I think that the pearsons should the respect the taste the other pearson.
Post a Comment