Hi everyone! Hi Elvira!In the world there are a many types of graffiti. Some graffiti are very beautiful,really big, impressive! I think graffiti is art.
A lot of people think that graffiti are vandalism...I don´t understand them.
I've never painted graffiti because I don´t know how to do it, but I love painting.
Perhaps a friend is going to teach me :)
In my opinion graffiti should be bright colours and attractive .
Do you like my photo?
Byeeeeee, kissesssssssssssss
2 comments:
Hi Elvira! The graffity is an art, undoubtedly.What`s more, because it was going to be a vandalism? Since I say that it is an art because there is a great work behind the graffity and that it is very difficult to draw what you have in a paper in a wall. What's more that the graffity belongs to the culture of the hip hop like that is art.bonjour
Diego, there are a lot of mistakes in your essay. Pay attention!
Graffiti is an art, why should it be vandalism? I think it is art because behind graffiti there is a lot of work; besides, painting on a wall what you have on paper is really difficult. What' s more, graffiti belongs to hip-hop culture, which is art. Bonjour.
Post a Comment