Monday, November 17, 2008

Teenage stress

I'm going to tell you about my stressful life.
In exams time the pressure to get good marks is enormous. The football team, the friends, the girlfriends, the parents' relationships... All contribute to the stress. For example, last  Saturday I couldn´t go out with my friends because I hadn't money. The parents are another example. Our relationships with them aren't good because they don't understand us. Another  cause of stress is the change to another school , but it isn´t my case. I have had friends since the first day I arrived here and I am very happy. But the pressure of the exams , the friends,  and a lot more… Being worried is  a  very important factor to generate stress, If you are not worried , you don´t have stress and now, I´m an example. I don´t have stress and I am very happy. This is my stressful life!

Goodbye!!

By: Ángel.

No comments: