Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas!




I love Christmas.
Christmas is my favourite season ...
In Christmas Eve, all my paternal family gather and we prepare a special dinner; seafood and chicken, then we eat chocolates and cake for dessert.
I play table football with my brother, my cousins, my parents and my uncles and my aunts.
We stay at my uncle's house till my little cousins are tired and then my parents, my brother and I go back home.
When we arrive home... Oh! there are presents under the Christmas tree! My brother and I open the presents and when we go to bed very late.

I really love Christmas but it is becoming more and more sad each year, because we miss people who isn't with us anymore.
This year I miss my grandma and I miss my cousin, but I hope this Christmas will be very happy for my family.

I want Santa Claus to bring me many things because this year I 've been very very good =)

Merry Christmas Elvira!

No comments: