I think the Internet is very useful and entertaining. I use it every day.
On the Internet, I usually chat to my friends by MSN or in forums. It's very funny to meet new people from other countries, and I can practice my English chatting to my cousins. They are British so I can learn a lot of English if I speak to them. I also download a lot of music and films, but it is illegal, isn't it? Now, my parents forbid me use the MSN and go to forums, so I use the Internet to play on-line games, watch videos on youtube and write something in my blog.
But on the Internet, I can search information about all things that I want, too, and the Internet can help me if I don't know a word in English because there are lots of dictionaries. Internet is very useful for school.
Irene Santomé
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment