
When I had gone to my house yesterday, I found everything very quiet and dark and
was somewhat suspicious because in
my house they always have their lights on . I go to open the door when the dog started barking and at those moments had been heard some voices inside the house and I was scared to see all that had happened. Suddenly the lights were lit and they were my friends and family that I had prepared a surprise party for my 16 birthday.
Sheila
my house they always have their lights on . I go to open the door when the dog started barking and at those moments had been heard some voices inside the house and I was scared to see all that had happened. Suddenly the lights were lit and they were my friends and family that I had prepared a surprise party for my 16 birthday.
Sheila
No comments:
Post a Comment