

When I was five or six years old I played handball before I started to dance,but I felt uncomfortable and I decided to leave it.During this time I didn´t practise any sport.
I found my inner Billy Eliot when I was eight years old.My neighbour invited me to dance with her.I accept, but I was very shy.
In the first class I was very nervious and the teacher tried to relax me,she got it.In the second class I discovered that I could free my body and disconnect my mind from the exterior world.
In the third year I continued dancing. My friend knew that I danced and since that moment I felt discriminate.My friends ask me: "but is this a sport for men?"and I answered them:"I do it".They didn´t accept my decision.These comentaries weren´t an obstacle for me,I continued dancing.
The dancer´s world is difficult, because you have to put up with insults and sometimes you don´t have your family´s support. My parents supported me from the first moment.
Dancing was quite difficult for my parents bacause it´s expensive.I thought if I could save some money I would probably pay my dancing lessons.At the moment if I want to enjoy it I have to pay my technic lessons.
I want to increasing my dance, and learn "street dance and funky"!!.
by:Daniel Rodríguez Fernández
No comments:
Post a Comment