Saturday, March 29, 2008

Do you know my town?

Hi Elvira!!
Well, I don't know how to start =). My town's name is Mos. It isn't a big city, but I love it. Where I live there aren't lots of buildings or shops, I live in the country. The most famous building in my town is the sports centre, it is called Oscar Pereiro, like the famous cyclist. He lives in Mos too, and I know him.
I like living here because you can hear the birds and cars don't disturb you. There's something that I hate, I live very near the airport and the planes are very noisy =S. However I, wouldn't change my town.
I'm sorry but I don't have any photo of it.

Best wishes



~[By Luǡ@]~

1 comment:

Elvira said...

Hi, Lucía; you've written a very good essay! Thanks for sending it.You've made a few mistakes; here is the correction. See you!
Paragraph 1, line 6 "...because IT is called...". Paragraph 2,line 1 I like LIVING HERE..."; line 2,"...cars don't DISTURB..."; line 4"...I WOULDN'T change..."