ohellooo! I haven't had time to write before because I was in Valencia and in Oviedo I had a really good time And then I went back to school well.. here I am, This is my letter:
Dear Elvira:
Thanks for this blog I hope the students keep on writing. My hometown..it is not very cool, it is an ordinary town.
Its most important monuments are the council, which was designed by Antonio Palacios. What's more, he designed Madrid underground gate which is now in one park of Porriño.
There is a library where you can study and where you can surf the net
Now they made a pedestrian street and the people can go for a walk there.
There is a high school, a school, a swimming-pool and a sports centre too. It's great because all of them are in the same .
However, I would like to live in a different place because I like big cities like vigo, they have a lot of advantages
big kisses!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good evening Brianda, thanks for your post, it is very good.There are some mistakes, here is the correction:
Paragraph 1,line 3"...not very cool IT is..." Paragraph 2,line 2"...WHICH was designed..."; line 3"...he DESIGNED Madrid underground gate WHICH IS...in a park of Porriño..." (not "the Porriño"). Paragraph 3,line 1 "They MADE a...."Paragraph4,line 2 ..."a sport CENTRE..."; line 3 "...are IN the..." Paragraph 5 "HOWEVER,I would like to live SOMEWHERE ELSE...because I like..."
Post a Comment