
Dear Elvira:
My hometown is Porriño, it's a small town. In Porriño center there is a mineral museum and if you turn left and go straight on it`s the town hall. In the mineral museum, go straithg on and turn right and the train station is there.
There are a lot of restaurants and there are also a lot of discos, but there aren't any cinemas.
I like living here because I've got many friends, altough I would like to have more clothing store, cinema and a shopping center. What's more, in Porriño I've got all my family that I love it very much !!!
Kisses :)
1 comment:
Thanks for your post, Helga. I really like it but there are a few mistakes, pay attention to the correction!
You have to write "railway station" instead of "train station"
"clothes shops" instead of "clothing store"; there is also a spelling mistake in the first paragraph, you wrote "straithg" but it is "straight" OK?
Post a Comment