Hello, so I am going to tell my weekend the events of my weekend passed:
Since we say that I was the whole day studying with the violin, I went out in the evening to play to the football with friends, certainly ultimately it rained ... later I went to near my godfathers to gather the coil jejejeje and the Euros jejejee good it was not bad the weekend
3 comments:
Helgaaaa
I like this photo..
it's really cool :)
ohh noo..tomorrow classes again :(
kisees !
ailofyu :]
Hello to the whole world!
I was passing!
I hate the Englishman due to the fact that I do not write so much
But this teacher is the milk!
xDDDDDD!
BYE
Hello, so I am going to tell my weekend the events of my weekend passed:
Since we say that I was the whole day studying with the violin, I went out in the evening to play to the football with friends, certainly ultimately it rained ... later I went to near my godfathers to gather the coil jejejeje and the Euros jejejee good it was not bad the weekend
this teacher is the milk!
XDDDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIMnXyr1kf8--->SEE!!!
GABI TATO
Post a Comment