Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Last Weekend!!=)

Hi!!*

I'm going to tell you what I did last Saturday =)

First I went to see the niñas' basketball match in Vigo. Then I went to the bowling alley with Anto, Clau, Helena and Elena, we had a great time there but I lost =S. After that we went to Antonella's to preparate ourselves and we went out in Porriño. There we danced a lot and we didn't want to come back, =P. Finally we slept at Anto's and we got up at... well I don't remember very well, xD!!

This was my weekend!!


I haven't any photo yet but I'll update someone this week, ok?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Car!* said...

Por fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!

:P



Hi guys!! How r u?
Elviraaaa!My parents want to remove me Internet =(

Joo! vv'

Tomorrow I will leave a comment because now I´m in the class!




Bye bye!

a.lone said...

I Love You Lucia Campo Sanchez!

You're a veryy Beautiful Girl!