Monday, March 10, 2008

My weekend xD


Last weekend was a little bad..
Saturday I played a basketball match with my team,but we lost.. :( When we finished, we went to the centre Gran Via,and we enjoyed a lot!!

Sunday I get up at 13:00. In the evening I went out with my friends and we was remember our anecdotes...

This was my weekend!!
bye bye..*
kisses!!

4 comments:

helga :) said...

Helloooooo !!!
My last weekend was the same as MeryLakee :)
but sunday...i went to Vigo with a special friend...jaja

then, i was a bit ehit my friends :)

KiSSess!!

Elvira said...

Helga, I'd like to know the meaning of the last line of your comment!

helga :) said...

Sorry !!!
I wanted to write: I was a bit with my friends...


Good night!!!

Melisa said...

Hi Lago,we are Melisa, Nerea and Nuspy. This photo is fantastic!!Where is?? Well... goodbye.
kisses!