Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lovely doll?

I remember an incredible story! I´ll tell you about it...

A mother bought her daughter a doll... It was a beautiful doll, the most beautiful she had seen in that shop.

...Two months later...


The daughter was playing with the doll when the mother was suddenly atacked... What was happening??!

Would it be a dream?! Was she crazy??!


...Three weeks later...

The psychiatrists and the police took her and she was admitted to a centre because she had gone crazy, she had a lot of scratches and wounds...
The daughter was scared because her mother always cried and had an strange behaviour...
The girl was living at her uncle's, Harry...

That day, at night in her nice, pink bedroom, the daughter fell asleep and the "lovely doll" started to sing in her ear: "I've always wanted to be with you, we don´t need anything or anyone, You don´t need anyone, just me...


Remember...

Nothing is what it seems (things aren't always what they seem)

Goodbyyyeeeee Eeeeelviiiiraaaaa ^^

2 comments:

Car!* said...

I have a lot of mistakes =(

Elvira said...

Not so many mistakes, Carla. Your work is fantastic, you are working really hard and I'm very happy with you. See you!