Wednesday, April 23, 2008

short story


My short story is about my last weekend!!!


On friday I went to Naron to play the Galician championship!!

On the bus we were embarrassed because we had sung and danced...ha, ha! We arrived at the hotel at 1,30 and we had lunch!!

The first match was against Naron the local team but we won 14-30!!

On Saturday in the morning we went to ran across the old brige of Pontedeume and in the afternoon we competed against Sar and we won 16-20!!!On Saturday we played in O Grove and we won 16-27!!!


We are the champions!!!



well... Have a nice weekend!


kiss


carol...10


1 comment:

LORENA said...

MY SHORT HISTORY
When I got home yesterday I saw open the door,I was what scared because I think what there was a thief but I saw what all were in your place, then I was conscius what I didn't close the door with to lock and the door open with to wind.