Sunday, March 30, 2008

the letter

Dear custodio:

Thanks for your letter.It was nice to hear from you.

Porriño is a small town with many inhabitants and a lot of blocks of flats.

The most important monument in Porriño is the building designed by Antonio Placios.I don`t like living here because it`s boring.

Best wishes
CAO

2 comments:

Elvira said...

Dear David, thanks for your "unexpected"letter; I would like to know who (or what)Custodio is, we can talk about this on Monday, OK? Now pay attention to the correction.
"...nice TO hear..."
"Porriño is A small..."
"...monument in Porriño is the BUILDING..."
By the way, why did you write "townhall" at the end of your letter?

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, Porriño is a very quiet village.
In the morning covered with a lot of fog but then disappears.
In the days of rain seems a people sad because people not much comes out although when the sun is shining I like most because people come to stroll through its beautiful parks and also through the streets of downtown where the city council.
The part that I like most is the sports pavilion because I do sports and to be walking with my friends.

Well I hope to talk soon.

Lost of love and kisses.


Gabriela Limia Vidal