
Dear Elvira:
My hometown is Porriño, it belongs to Pontevedra.
It's a small city, and there aren't any cinemas or shopping centres, but it isn't a problem because Vigo is near Porriño.
The town-hall was built by Antonio Palacios, a very important architect. There is a Cultural Centre, too. There, you can surf the internet, read, see exhibitions...
There is something that I love.. THE SPORTS CENTRE!!There I play basketball and I enjoy a lot.
I have lots of friends, although we're sometimes bored, so we go to other places..
I like living here because I love small cities, where there are few people.However, the only problem is Coren, because it hardly ever smells good!!
This is a photo of my basketball team!! xD
Kisses Elvira :]
MeryLake =)
1 comment:
Hello, MaryLake. Congratutations! your essay is almost perfect but there are two mistakes.Please, have a look at the correction. See you.
"...because it hardly ever smells GOOD!"
"This is a photo of my basketball team."
Post a Comment