Monday, March 31, 2008

My hometown

Dear Elvira:

My hometown is Porriño.It's a small city but it is very important because there are many companies and a quarry of granite.
It hasn't any cinemas but they are setting up many clotheshops and shoeshops too. Porriño has got a swimming pool,a library and a sports centre.We also have a slaughter house and a railway station. I like living in Porriño.

kisses =)

1 comment:

Car!* said...

Dear Carlota,
Thanks for your messages and letters.
I´m going to talk about Redondela.
I live in Porriño but I prefer that village...
It´s a fantastic place because there are a lot of things!
For example modern shops,parks,a cinema, a beach, there is also a amazing wharf...
It´s a normal wharf but it´s full of life =)

What´s more, there are a lot of ships.
There the life is not stressful although there are a lot traffic jams.
However, I would like live there when I have a family.
I really like because is a pacific village ^.^

Kisses!
Don´t forget me !