
Dear Elvira,
I'm going to talk about Galicia!Yeah,Galicia is a very interesting place,she's got lots of very beautiful beaches!with transparent but very cold water!=S
But appart from the beaches there are very fantastic cities too!=) Cities like Vigo or Pontevedra.However my favourite city is Santiago de Compostela because there are old places(like the cathedral) & new places (like the university).
What's more,Galicia has different "legends".For example: the legend about "A Santa Compaña",etc.
Galicia is an extremely pretty place to visit!
Ok,so,here's all (that) I know about Galicia.
Best wishes Elvira,
Antonella!=)
P.D.:the words in colour are those words that(which) we must include in the letter!
kisses!=)
2 comments:
Hello, miss Tuniilaaa.This is a very good essay although it has some mistakes. Here is the correction:
"...with TRANSPARENT..." you have to write a comma after the word "however". "... has different LEGENDS." "A" y no "LA" Santa Compaña. "... Galicia is an EXTREMELY PRETTY..." "...here's all THAT I know" or simply "ALL I KNOW" "the words in colour are THE words THAT (or WHICH) we ..."
Thanks for the photo, see you!
Hello Elvira:
My hometown is porriño jaja city, a small town, but very beautiful, which we created by the city council Antonio Palaces, the institute, the Circle recreactivo culture. However smells something wrong by the slaughterhouse.
In the know almost everybody.
Increasingly is being modernized more, with new stores ... and now are going to make a shopping mall.
My dear people Galicia belongs to a wonderful place, where there are beautiful beaches, although somewhat cold, and a meal of the best jaja.
We have the cathedral of Santiago. Many very nice places to visit.
As I leave here.
Kisses teacher jaja
byebye!
See you in class ..
Post a Comment