Monday, March 31, 2008

Redondela !=D

Hi guys!
I 've lived in Porriño since 1987, but my home town is Redondela;my mother and all her family were born there.
Redondela is an old town,but I love it.
In Redondela there are some clothes shops and shoeshops a kiosk, two soccer fields, supermarkets and a market,but what I really like are its parks, its cafeterias and its beach!
My favourite park is 'La Alameda': There are two kiosks,a soccer field ,many plants and flowers, and a little river with ducks and little houses. Opposite 'La Alameda' is my favourite cafeteria:'Zeus'.There they make the best 'gofres'!
I also love other cafeterias/pubs. Its original name was 'The casino',but with the passage of time it changed its name.My grandmother was once managed this place, but now it is my aunt who does it.
'The casino' is a cafeteria during the day, but at night it turns into a place for the leisure of the young people.There,there are billiards, darts and other entertaining things.
And finally,the beach:Cesantes! I really love this place.It is my favorite place to walk, to have a coffee or go for a dip! (Though the marine current is very strong and sometimes it is a dangerous place).

1 comment:

Carliña^^ said...

And that's all!
Kisses and embraces.^^


PD:Sorry,I cut the publication, and I had to leave a commentary.:(