Monday, March 31, 2008

My hometown

Hi! I´m going to tell you something about my hometown.
In Cans, there are mills, a small church, houses, lots of green areas and the mountain of the castle.
It´s in the countryside. It´s very peaceful except for the noise of the cars.
I love it because it´s the place I live in. There isn´t a lot of people, but it is very beautiful because there are many beautiful places.
I'd like to send a photo but I deleted it.
Bye.

1 comment:

Elvira said...

Good evening Antia, your essay is good but it has some mistakes, pay attention!
"...to tell you something ABOUT my...", "moulins" is a French word,the English for it is "mills"
"It's very PEACEFUL EXCEPT FOR the noise of..." "I love it because IT'S THE PLACE I LIVE IN" or "THE PLACE WHERE I LIVE" "..a lot of people and IT IS very..." I WANTED TO SEND A PHOTO BUT I JUST DELETED IT.